May 16, 2011

Tulip Time in Holland

Sorry for the time away from the blog.  I have had a busy couple of weeks and have lots of Michigan adventures to share.  Keep checking and sharing I heart MI with your friends and family because regular posts are back!

Last week we were able to spend some time in Holland for the Tulip Time Festival.  This was my first visit to the festival and I was in complete amazement.  I had no idea there were so many different tulips.  They were all in full bloom and the entire city was in a burst of color.  We were able to see the parade on Thursday and share in lots of the festival festivities.  What a great event to be apart of, I plan on making this an annual trip.











1 comment:

Applesauce Inn Bed and Breakfast-Bellaire, MI said...

Beautiful! I haven't been to the Tulip Festival since I was a kid! Thank you for sharing your pics...nice to see through your eyes!

Jamie~Your Innkeeper