November 2, 2010

Boyne in the Fall

Last fall we were lucky enough to be at Boyne for a wedding.  While the chilly air today made me more excited for skiing than fall leaves, I thought I would share these photos with you.  

The lodge felt like a completely different place without the snow, and we were able to take a lift to the top of the ski runs for these beautiful views.  The entire place- hotel, lodge, restaurants- were decorated with the greatest fall decorations.  I never thought to visit a ski resort outside of the winter month, but check out all the great things they have to offer here.  I would love to try the Fall Zipline Adventure.   

Now I am ready to see these views covered in white powder :)  Thank you Michigan for the constantly changing weather and removing any fear of boredom . . .








No comments: