March 26, 2014

Grand Rapids

Last week we had one of those rare days where I was traveling for work and Ted had the day off so he was able to join me. Those tend to be my favorite work trips.  We made our way into Grand Rapids for the evening to enjoy a few beers at the always fabulous, Founders.  On a Thursday night we expected to find a quite table where we could actually pull out our computers and do some research for an upcoming trip, but instead the place was absolutely packed (made for a very fun evening!)

Founders expanded this past year and there still doesn't seem to be enough space for everyone who loves their beer.  On this Thursday evening there was live music and of course incredible beers on tap.  Ted swears by the Backwoods Bastard.  I am a fan of the Breakfast Stout. And they now have a food menu- you need to try the pulled pork sandwich- I promise you won't regret it.

{Walking through downtown Grand Rapids.}



{We made it!} 

No comments: