August 23, 2011

Rosy Mound Park

My sister and brother-in-law shared these photographs from Rosy Mound Park with me from their recent vacation to Grand Haven.  How beautiful!  I have never been to the park, but because of these pictures we are going to have to include it in our fall color road trip- how amazing would the trees below look during fall.  

The park contains a 0.7 mile hiking trail from the parking area to the beach on Lake Michigan including 1,000 feet of stairs.  The hike features views of the breathtaking woods, sand dunes, and Lake Michigan.  Thanks for the pictures, I cannot wait to visit the park later this fall!





And please don't forget to vote for I heart MI here-- thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Ttam said...

Definitely worth seeing! It's a beautiful park with some great views at the top of the dunes. Worth the hike.