July 7, 2011

Thursday Night Fun

I have so much to share with you from our 4th of July adventures.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating our nation-- filled with hot dogs, sunshine, sparklers, and friends.  While I download pictures and reminisce on our adventures and get them ready to share with you I thought I would leave you with a fun idea for a Thursday night out.

Every Thursday at Coyote Joe's is Ladies Night.  $1 drinks before 10:00 and no cover for the girls, and free line dancing lessons and bull rides.  The bar is located in Shelby Township and is fun for everyone with awesome outdoor seating and tons of fun dancing (but let me warn you there are some pro line dancers so don't feel bad when you just can't keep up, I had the same problem.)  Here are a couple pictures from our visit to the bar last Thursday.


No comments: